Sarah Jessica Parker is celebrating her 49th birthday today, and I just wanted to congratulate her on her day. The Sex and the City star has been an inspiration to most women around the world and continues to be for years to come. Here are 7 reasons why you gotta love Sarah.
1. She is an amazing actress.
2. She made Sex and the City the show that it had become, for which she earned four Golden Globe Awards, three Screen Actors Guild Awards, and two Emmy Awards.
3. She put down her role of Carrie Bradshaw in SATC so well that we women can all relate to her.
4. She made the sales of Manolo Blahnik and Jimmy Choo go up the roof by obsessing over their shoes as Carrie in SATC
5. She now has her own shoe line called SJP in collaboration with Manolo Blahnik, available at Nordstrom.
6. She has a great sense of style.
7. She gives lovely interviews.
A peek at the SJP shoe collection:
Watch Sarah’s Style Evolution on Us Weekly.
Sarah Jessica Parker Vogue interview with 73 questions:
My favorite SATC moment:
Sarah Jessica Parker is a true style icon. Happy Birthday Sarah!
P.S. If you are a fan of Sarah Jessica Parker, visit Sarah Jessica Central. Your source for everything on miss SJP.
One thought on “Happy Birthday to Sarah Jessica Parker”
Thanks for the marvelous posting! I quite enjoyed reading it, you
happen to be a great author. I will always bookmark your blog and will eventually
come back at some point. I want to encourage you to definitely continue
your great job, have a nice weekend!