November is here! The 11th month of the year already. The year is passing by and many of you may already be in the next year with your thoughts. But wait a minute! Why not live in the here and now and make the best of what is still left of the year? November is a great month to enjoy in peace with the things and people you love. Let me give you some November tips.
Now that the fall season has fully arrived with all its glory and wonderful fall colours, I get this cozy feeling all over my body. Warm fluffy blankets, hot redbush tea, rain drops softly ticking on the window, chick lit novels, romcoms and supernatural series. Just to name a few of my favourite fall things which help me to get over the summer season that is over. While I really love summertime, I also realize that every season has its charm and I fully embrace them.
Here are 11 tips to help you make this a Sweet November.
- Decorate your house in fall colours
- Transform your closet to a fall/ winter wardrobe
- Start the things you want to finish before the year is over
- Read that book that has been on your reading list too long
- Change your bedding look to a fall theme
- Dress up in fall colours complete with blanket scarves
- Curl up on the couch with a fluffy blanket and a hot cup of tea with your favourite magazine
- Watch fall/ winter movies and series with loved ones
- Go discover new YouTube channels that inspire you
- Bake a pumpkin pie
- Watch the movie Sweet November
You have all the imagination to freely fill in these 11 tips I just gave you. Now go ahead and have a Sweet November.
XX Fashion Diva